feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Rachael Ray Envies Jessica Simpson's Body

Celebrities: ,

Food wasn't the only thing on Rachael Ray's mind in Miami this week – beach bods made the list too, of course.



"I wish I could be as thin as Jessica Simpson," Ray, 40, told PEOPLE while hosting the Amstel Light Burger Bash at Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Thursday night. "I think she looks gorgeous!"

The Emmy-award winning TV host looked pretty hot herself as she made the rounds in a tent erected behind the Ritz Carlton in a short black sheath.

"I have had Jessica on my show several times, and I can tell you that girl is genuine and funny with a great self-deprecating sense of humor," Ray added. "All of the hoopla about her weight was because of the fit of her jeans. In reality, she is a tiny, slip of a woman."

Ray is spending the weekend in South Beach with her husband John Cusimano, 41, whose band, The Cringe, will entertain Wine & Food guests at the Hotel Victor Friday night.

Source: people.com
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment