feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Jamie Foxx apologizes to Miley Cyrus

Celebrities: ,

Appearing on Tuesday's The Tonight Show, Jamie Foxx apologized to Miley Cyrus for suggesting she make a sex tape and do heroin during a segment on his radio show. E! News reports:

"I so apologize to [Cyrus], and this is sincere," he began. "I am a comedian, and you guys know that whatever I say, I don't mean any of it. [Big laugh from the audience.] And sometimes, as comedians, as we do, we go a little bit too far.
"I have a radio show...We're really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn't mean it maliciously. You know I'm a comedian. You know my heart," he added, turning to Leno.
Then, looking at the camera, "Miley, I apologize, so I'll call you. I got a daughter too, so I completely understand."
I've just received word that Billy Ray Cyrus has accepted Jamie Foxx's apology by returning his mullet to its default "Party!" position.
Source: thesuperficial.com
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment