feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Jessica Simpson heads back to the gym

Celebrities:

Jessica Simpson is keeping her curves but trying to lose a few of them. After starting a media storm over her size earlier this year, the singer and actress is working out again.
And she doesn’t like it.
“On my way to workout with my trainer,” she wrote on her Twitter page Monday. “Every time we have to do squats, and he yells at me, ‘Get lower like you’re in the club!’”

I don’t squat in the club unless I am peeing!” She’s working with her longtime trainer Mike Alexander. He told Fox News last month that the coverage didn’t both Simpson at all.
“The whole thing wasn’t as traumatic for Jessica as everyone made it out to be,” he said. “She’s a confident and naturally beautiful girl who works hard.”
Source: celebutopia.net
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment