feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Eva Longoria and Tony Parker to move to France

Celebrities: ,

Eva Longoria Parker is headed to France. After “Desperate Housewives” concludes and her husband finishes his pro basketball career, they’re headed abroad.
“Tony and I will be moving to France after ‘Desperate Housewives’. Actually, after his basketball career. Not for a while, but we’ll be living there for a bit,” she told Ok! Magazine.
Her husband, who was raised in France and plays on the country’s national team, has another five years or so left in his career, so the move won’t happen any time soon.
Eva said she’s willing to do anything to keep her husband happy.

“I’m the gardener, I definitely nurture. Tony is the flower. But there are times when Tony takes care of me in an emotional sense. But I love to take care of him. I’m really a very 50s housewife,” she explained. “I love having dinner ready and making sure his clothes are ironed and that he’s packed and ready when he goes on road trips.” Eva and Tony wed in France in 2007.
Source: celebutopia.net
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment