feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Pink Confesses to Being Bisexual?

Celebrities:

Singing star Pink, 29, has always had a certain fierce vibe and has been surrounded by rumors about her sexuality, but in the past has always firmly denied her interest in woman. But while she has recently reconciled with her ex-hubby Carey Hart after they separated a year ago,  she just told  News of the World in an exclusive interview that: “I would also be just as happy with a new women. I’m not complicated, I sing about love in all its shapes, forms and colors.”
Pink also supposedly told the magazine that she’s “not embarrassed about being bisexual, and that “love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel.” She says that while it’s probably “unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it.”
The timing seems weird with her recent reconciliation with her ex husband, since while they were married they were dogged with rumors of an open relationship.  Seems like she just added wood to that fire.

Update: Keeping us all guessing, Pink later addressed the interview on her Twitter page, writing: “I just read that I’m bisexual. So 1991. Good thing people write articles about me so I can get my facts [straight].”

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment