feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Rihanna: Da Silvano Damsel

Celebrities:


Stepping out for an afternoon lunch outing, Rihanna dropped by the popular Da Silvano eatery in New York City on Sunday (May 17).
The “Umbrella” singing beauty joined a pal for the day’s outing, looking happy to be back in the Big Apple following an island getaway to Hawaii.
In related news, hunky “Transformers” star Shia LaBeouf recently opened up with Playboy magazine about a past occasion in which he scored a date with Rihanna.
LaBeouf tells of being set up by a mutual stylist friend, “(I was) filming a sword fight when I got the message. I said to myself, ‘Can this be my life?’”

Shia continues, “It never got beyond one date. The spark wasn’t there. We weren’t passionate about each other in that way, so we remain friends.”
 Source: celebrity-gossip.net
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment