feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Megan Fox leaked photos

Celebrities:

Still talk about Megan Fox, 22.It seems that Megan Fox is encountering a turbulence zone during the last few weeks as she is too hot and burning too many things!.After story Megan Fox Black Dress and Megan fox GQ, now you can saw her topless!!

A few months ago had some Megan Fox topless photos that were leaked while she was filming her new movie Jennifer Body.Megan revealed to Entertainment Weekly does not bother the person who did the work unpleasant.

 “I had booby stickers on. They make these silicone stickers that go on over your nipple.”Fox says she was livid when she heard the pics had been leaked to a gossip rag. She added that she considered suing the person responsible. “If I’d been actually topless, I would have sued someone. I know who, and I never did anything about it. It’s her karma to deal with, not mine.”
 That photo was shot by someone without permission on the set of ‘Jennifer’s Body‘.

Booby stickers or not, I am pretty sure the guys are digging the pics!
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment