feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Celebrity Superstitions Part II

Celebrities: , , ,

Good luck charms and superstitions seem to go hand and hand. Actor Robin Williams carries a carved ivory trinket belonging to his father, Robert Williams, to bring him good omens, according to British Metro newspaper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Actress Jamie Lynn Sigler takes her superstitions to new heights when the stage is involved. "When I'm in a theater show, I'm very superstitious. I do the same warm-ups. I actually wore the same underwear every show, and I washed them in between. I'm crazy superstitious like that, but not with filming, only with theater," she told In Style magazine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actor Rainn Wilson plays the quirky Dwight Schrute on the television show "The Office," and he has a very quirky superstition in real life as well. Wilson will not say the word "Macbeth" in a theater, and rightfully so. "I come from the theater, and you never say the word "Macbeth" in the theater. I believe in that because I said it once and a light fell from the ceiling and crushed my foot," he told In Style magazine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tennis player Serena Williams double-checks her shoelaces before a game ever since a match loss in 2007 that she attributes to her shoelaces being tied incorrectly. "I didn't tie my laces right, and I didn't bounce the ball five times and I didn't bring my shower sandals to the court with me," Williams said after the match, according to the British Sunday Express. "I didn't have my extra dress. I just knew fate. It wasn't going to happen." Others may have suggested the No 7 seed wasn't playing to the best of her ability. But, as far as she was concerned, it all came down to the fact she didn't stick to her rituals.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment