feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Octo-Mom: From the pole and into our hearts

Celebrities: ,

I've pretty much steered clear of the whole Octo-Mom fiasco, but this story involves stripping which, for the sake of journalistic integrity, I'm honor-bound to post about. The National Enquirer reports:
Nadya confessed to a close pal: "I had not even kissed a boy. But I entered a dance/lingerie contest in a club near my home. I danced and paraded in lingerie.
"Then, when I was 19, I went to a gentleman's club and performed as a topless dancer. But I only did it one night. I quit when I found out I was expected to perform lap dances on the customers."
Wow. Who's stupid enough not to realize stripping involves lap dances? Oh, right, Octo-mom. Good thing those genes are being passed on - times eight 14. That said, I can only imagine how this story ended:
OCTO-MOM: Gee, stripping is hard. If only there's an easier way to make money...
OCTO-UTERUS: Get me OUTTA HERE! I'll talk! I'll talk!

Source: thesuperficial.com
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment