feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Heidi Klum to pop out Baby No. 4

Celebrities:

- Heidi Klum has confirmed she's pregnant with her fourth child. If this one grows up to look exactly like Heidi, I call dibs. I'll look hot in 18 years. Don't worry. [PopSugar]
- Candy Spelling blames Tori for Aaron Spelling's death. Wow. Jesus. And here I thought Dina Lohan was the worst mother ever. -- Okay, I still do. But, wow. [Jezebel]

- John Madden is retiring and apparently once drew a penis on the telestrator. Talk about the stuff of legends. [Best Week Ever] - Billy Corgan reduced to making tracks for TNA Wrestling. That's the most hilarious thing I've read all week. And I read this site! Hahaha! I love me. [Vulture]
- Britney Spears' fans in Vancouver are demanding a refund after she walked off-stage for 30 minutes due to "poor ventilation." You paid money to see Britney Spears and are complaining she had to pause the show for safety issues? Just be thankful you didn't get a vagina in the eye. Man, some people. [Allie is Wired]
- Drew Barrymore shows David Letterman her tongue ring which is a far cry from the time she flashed him in 1995. I'd sue. That's just me. [Videogum]
Source: thesuperficial.com
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment