feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Scarlett Johansson’s figure is just fine, thank you very much

Celebrities:

I think I love Scarlett Johansson. The star denied reports that she’s on a crazy diet and losing weight for her role as Russian super-spy Black Widow on “Iron Man 2″ and pointed out how asinine such stories were.
The stories started circulating after co-star Robert Downey Jr. said that she was “in insane shape” and “getting lean and mean” for the role.
She wrote in The Huffington Post: “While training for an upcoming film, I’ve come to this conclusion: chin-ups are near impossible and lunges suck. There is no magic wand to wave over oneself to look good in a latex catsuit.”

But she recognizes that 14 pounds is not coming off her frame without cutting something off: She went on: “Since dedicating myself to getting into ’superhero shape,’ several articles regarding my weight have been brought to my attention. Claims have been made that I’ve been on a strict workout routine regulated by co-stars, whipped into shape by trainers I’ve never met, eating sprouted grains I can’t pronounce and ultimately losing 14 pounds off my 5′3″ frame.
“Losing 14 pounds out of necessity in order to live a healthier life is a huge victory. I’m a petite person to begin with, so the idea of my losing this amount of weight is utter lunacy. If I were to lose 14 pounds, I’d have to part with both arms. And a foot. I’m frustrated with the irresponsibility of tabloid media who sell the public ideas about what we should look like and how we should get there.”
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment