feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Heidi Klum wants to get some for Tim Gunn

Celebrities:

Heidi Klum wants to fix up her “Project Runway” co-host Tim Gunn after he confessed he’s been single for more than 25 years.
The fashion favorite admitted in a recent interview that he’s been too busy for a relationship and Klum sees a chance to play matchmaker.
She told Eonline.com, “If it was up to me, he would already be hooked up. I have a lot of friends who really fancy him and occasionally I lug them to the set - and they’re really fantastic matches because I think I have a really good eye for that - but he’s so focused on what he does.

“I don’t understand it, because he’s such a really honest and nice man.” Do you have Anderson Cooper’s number, Heidi? ‘Cause if so, I vote for a Silver Fox hook up.
Source: celebutopia.net
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment