feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Lady GaGa Rocks Out in Philadelphia

Celebrities:

 
She’s back Stateside after a lengthy term overseas, and last night (May 1) Lady GaGa was in her element while performing in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The “Just Dance” hottie wowed the crowd as she sang and danced her way through a hit-laden set, looking completely spent as she made her way from the venue.
In related news, GaGa recently revealed that she has a major crush on shock rocker Marilyn Manson despite the fact that she usually goes for the wrong guys.

“I have a thing about Marilyn Manson. I think he’s amazing. I just have this weakness for leather, long hair and a dark side. Maybe that’s not such a good thing. I have a problem in that I always go for wild boys. I like a bad boy. I go for these guys but it never ends well.”

Source: Celebrity-gossip.net
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Bookmark and Share
0 comments:

Post a Comment